- RES is a Toys for Tots drop off location. Please consider donating a new unwrapped toy to children in need. All toys collected will be distributed to children in Martin County. The last day to donate toys will be Friday, Dec. 4th.
- Progress Reports for the 3rd marking period will be distributed on Tuesday, Dec. 1st.
- As a reminder, if you are checking your child out early, they must be checked out by 2:30. Parents are asked to turn right out of the parking lot both in the morning and afternoon to keep traffic moving smoothly.
- Please be sure that you are washing your masks regularly & that students bring one with them each day.
- K-2 parents are reminded to please work with students on sight words each day. All students are encouraged to read for 20 - 30 minutes each evening.
- MCS wants to attend to the health needs of your child and ensure everyone is healthy and ready to return to school on Monday. Please email our School Nurse Janice James at firstname.lastname@example.org if your child tests positive for COVID-19, has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or develops symptoms of COVID-19. These symptoms include fever of 100.4 degrees or higher, new cough, new loss of taste or smell, chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing. If your child falls into any of the categories mentioned above, please do not send your child to school until the nurse or someone at the school follows up with you to determine your child's return to school date.
We hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.