- All assignments for this week have been posted in your child's google classroom. Per district requirements, all assignments will post on the Friday afternoon prior to the week's assignments. All of this week's assignments will be due by midnight on September 27th. Please remember that if your child received a zero for any previous work that was not done, any make-up work needs to be submitted by 3:00 pm on Wednesday, Sept. 23rd.
- This is the final week in the first marking period.
- This week, we will open our multipurpose room from 4pm to 6:00pm on Tuesday and Thursday for families that do not have internet access at home or families that need technical support. If you would like to come out on Tuesday, please call the office no later than 3pm on Monday to schedule an appointment. If you would like to come on Thursday, please call the office no later than 3pm on Wednesday to schedule an appointment. You must have a scheduled appointment, as we do have limited space available. To enter, you will be asked the screening questions and have your temperature taken. We will adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times. We ask that no more than 3 people per family attend.
- Martin County school continues to provide no cost breakfast and lunch to any child under the age of 18. You may pick-up lunch and breakfast for the next day between 11 and 12:30 pm.
- Please do not hesitate to contact the school or your child's teacher if you have questions or concerns. Our staff does work from school each day. Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 8am to 4pm.
- MCS did release a parent survey on Friday. The link to this survey is located on both the RES Facebook page and the RES Webpage.
-Lastly, just as a reminder, it is very important that students watch the posted instructional videos, complete their assignments in the correct order, and participate in live google meets with the teacher as much as possible. Unlike the spring, grades are being recorded for assignments and completion of assignments is being used to determine attendance in the virtual classrooms.
We miss our students and hope to see them soon! At RES, we are Learning Today...Leading Tomorrow.