- We will observe the Labor Day holiday on Monday, Sept. 7th. Students will not have any assignments scheduled for Monday.
- All assignments for the week of Sept. 7th - 11th were posted on Friday, Sept. 4th and will be due at midnight on Sunday, Sept. 13th.
- If your student has not completed the iReady Diagnostic in both Reading and Math those need to be completed by the end of the day on Tuesday, Sept. 8th. Teachers need this information to begin providing small group instruction to your child.
- Students in grades 1-5 also need to complete the STAR assessment if they have not done so.
- Both of these assessments should be done independently and do not count as grades. If you assist your student, it may result in the assigned work being too difficult for your child to complete independently.
- This week, we will open our multipurpose room from 4pm to 6:30 pm on Tuesday for families that do not have internet access at home or families that need technical support. If you would like to come out on Tuesday between 4 and 6:30, please call the office no later than 1pm on Tuesday to schedule an appointment. You must have a scheduled appointment, as we do have limited space available. To enter, you will be asked the screening questions and have your temperature taken. We will adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times. We ask that no more than 3 people per family attend. Please note that this is time to get technical assistance, work on assignments, or work on iReady. We are unable to provide any direct instruction or curriculum assistance at this time.
- Due to a wavier from the Federal Government, we will continue to be able to serve no cost breakfast and lunch to all children under the age of 18. You may pick-up lunch daily at RES from 11 to 12:30.
-Lastly, just as a reminder, it is very important that students watch the posted instructional videos, complete their assignments in the correct order, and participate in live google meets with the teacher as much as possible. Unlike the spring, grades are being recorded for assignments and completion of assignments is being used to determine attendance in the virtual classrooms.
We miss our students and hope to see them soon! At RES, we are Learning Today...Leading Tomorrow.