- This week we will celebrate Red Ribbon Week. Monday will be Pajama Day, Tuesday will be Team Day (team shirt with uniform pants), Wednesday will be Crazy socks day (with regular uniform), Thursday will be red/white/blue shirts with uniform pants, and Friday will be jeans with a red shirt. If students are wearing jeans, they must have on a red shirt unless they have an AR wristband from the 1st marking period.
As part of Red Ribbon Week, we will have a canned food drive on Wednesday. Students are encouraged to bring in a canned food item on Wednesday that will be donated to the local food bank.
- Parents are reminded that morning drop-off does not begin until 7:20; therefore there is not really a need to arrive on campus prior to 7:10.
- During the day, we ask that parents please use the visitors spaces in front of the school instead of parking in the fire lane.
- All school picture money is due by Friday, November 1st.
- T-shirt and sweatshirt orders and money are due by November 15th.
- We will have our Candy Man Main Event and Limo Lunch this Friday. Permission forms for the Limo Lunch will go home on Monday. Please be sure to return permission forms by Thursday.
- Lastly, please remember that students must arrive prior to 7:50 each morning. When students are tardy it creates a class disruption and your child is missing valuable instructional time. It is also important that students remain in school all day. When students leave early they are again missing valuable instructional time. Please make every effort to ensure that your child is in school all day, everyday.