Sunday - April 7, 2019 - 7:30 pm:
Good evening, The following are the weekly announcements from RHS:
2019 Prom Attendees:
Here are some very important prom reminders for you and your guest.
1. You may purchase prom pictures the night of prom - CASH ONLY. Order forms are in room 919. The photographer will only take your picture if you bring cash and have a completed order form. This option was not available last year.
2. You need to remember to arrive in the school cafeteria by 6:30 to get checked in and to get your ARM BANDS which admit you to the prom. The Grand March starts at 7 pm. Even if you are NOT planning to walk in the Grand March, you MUST GET CHECKED IN AND GET YOUR ARM BAND from RHS Staff.
3. When you exit the Grand March, you will go directly into the gym. Your parents and families need to understand due to safety reasons, they cannot gather at the back of the auditorium to take pictures. They are also not allowed into the gym to take pictures. They need to take pictures of you and your guest BEFORE you get to RHS Campus.
4. Grand March Tickets are $5. There will likely be a long line the night of prom. If your family would like to avoid the line, you can purchase tickets from Mrs. Most through THURSDAY, APRIL 11th at the end of Knight Lunch B. Tickets will not be sold on Friday, April 12th.
5. If you have not yet turned in your guest form for prom, you must have it in by Monday, April 8th - this is administration policy. ALL prom money must be paid by 12 noon on Monday, April 8th. This is the deadline. If you do not purchase tickets by this time - you are not going to the prom.
This is your night. We want you to have a wonderful time. Please be sure to be on time for Grand March line up. If you have questions about any of these items, please email me or come see Mrs. Most.
Once again, Thank you for supporting RHS. Home of the Knights!