MCC Library Information - May 9th
Wednesday, May 01, 2019
RHS Students - Please Note:
- Moving of books, furniture and computers out of the current library will begin on May 9. The library will be closed for business on May 9 & 10.
- During the renovation process, the “temporary library” will be in Bldg. 4, Room 15.
- Mary Anne and Pam will be stationed there beginning May 13. We will have our normal phone extension numbers.
- The library will be open from 8:00 am to 6:30 pm, Monday through Thursday.
The following services will be available in the temporary library:
- Laptops for faculty and staff use
- Equipment for use in the auditorium
- Interlibrary loan services
- Mary Anne and Pam will have access to the entire collection in storage, so if you want a particular book from the shelves, we can get it for you.
- New fiction books, young adult books, and DVDs to check out
- Current newspapers
- Computers for students and community patrons
- The LRC Conference Room will be closed during the library renovation. Reservations will be accepted through Friday, May 10.
- The library’s fax machine will be disconnected. Please use the fax machine in Building 1. The number is 252-792-0826.