Leave of Absence Request Forms
In order that continuity of duties can be maintained, all employees should inform his/her supervisor as soon as the need for a leave of absence has been determined.
- Request Forms--Employee's Serious Health Condition--Print and complete (or have your medical provider complete, as necessary) all of the attached forms.
- Request Forms--Family Member's Serious Health Condition--Print and complete (or have your medical provider complete, as necessary) all of the attached forms.
- Request Form--Non-Medical Leave of Absence--Print and complete the attached form.
Submit your completed packet to Sherry Scott, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent. (email@example.com; 252-792-1965 (fax); 300 N. Watts Street, Williamston, NC 27892)
COVID-19 Reasonable Accommodation Request for Employees
Martin County Schools takes the health and safety of its staff and students very seriously. If you feel that you need accommodations because you have a health condition that:
- Puts you at high risk of contracting COVID-19, OR
- Creates a high risk of developing more severe complications from COVID-19, OR
- Otherwise makes you unable to work as assigned due to COVID-19,
print and complete this packet (COVID-19 Reasonable Accommodation Request) and submit it, along with any appropriate medical documentation, to Lisa Bowen, Human Resources Director. (firstname.lastname@example.org; 252-792-1965; or 300 N. Watts Street, Williamston, NC 27892)